Monday, November 12, 2007



This weekend my husband and I went out a date, and dinned at the Herford House in Kansas City, 5001 Town Center Drive, Leawood, KS. My husband had the 10oz serloin steak with a twice baked potato, and house salad with house dressing on the side. I had the Double Pork Chop, Steamed Veggies, twice baked potato, and house salad with house dressing on the side. My husband and I have eaten at the Herford House before, and were a bit suprised to see how much the prices gone up. However it was a big date for us, so who cares? There was a family that had come in and were seated at a table close to us, once they took a look at the menu they headed for the door. I can't really blame them. However the food was pretty good, and there was lots of it, we brought most of it home for leftovers this week. The service was good also, friendly waiter and the glasses never went empty. Overall, I recommed this Kansas City orginal anytime you want a nice night out.

No comments: