Monday, September 1, 2008

Review: Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix


I usually make pancakes from scratch, but this morning I was in the mood for easy and tasty. Whiles I am not a fan of pancake mixes, I have tried other products from Bob and found them tasty. I made the recipe variation and used milk instead of water, and they were a little too thin so I add some more mix and that fluffed them right up. So when it says to add liquid and mix it in that is what they mean. All worked out though. They were defiantly 10-Grain, they had that extra grain taste, and required a little more syrup than your normal pancakes. Other than that they tasted just as if I made them my self with all 10-grains. Would I use again, yes I have most of a bag left. It made the perfect batch for 2, which was nice. Would I buy it again, I believe if I am in a rush and want heathy and yummy pancakes I will.

No comments: