Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kraft Mini Meatloaf


Mini Meatloaf
Originally uploaded by KS Girl
I recently received my seasonal free Kraft Magazine in the mail, and this recipe was featured on the last page. I made a few adjustments but otherwise followed the idea of the recipe. The concept is easy and simple, it also keeps the portion size small without you having to think about it... or be tempted by that large loaf.

1 lb of lean ground beef
6 oz (1 box) of Stove Top Stuffing
1 C of water

form into balls and place in muffin pans, makes 12.
cook at 375 for 30min.

My version:
1 lb of lean ground beef, although if I do it again I will mix in pork or turkey.
8 oz of stuffing
1/2 C of Milk
1/2 C of water
2 t of Italian season
1 t of garlic
2 t of minced onion (dried for ease)

baked at 375 for 30 min then topped with "moms sauce"

My Mom's sauce
1/4 C Brown Sugar
1/2 C Ketch Up
1 T Mustard
1 T Worcestershire
1 t of Garlic Powder

Cover each ball with about 1 T of mix, and put back in oven for 5 m.

2 is a serving, enjoy.
Thanks KRAFT for the great and easy idea.

No comments: