Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oatmeal Pecan Pie (again!)

Tonight I made the Oatmeal Pecan Pie that was made for Thanksgiving, only I added 1/2 C of chocolate chips, to the recipe and I must say it made what I thought was already a pretty perfect pie, even better. Nothing better than oatmeal, pecans and chocolate to make the holiday better. We've been busy eating leftover Tacos (which we made Sunday), and eating leftover Chicken from Saturday, and last night we went to Olive Garden and split the Tour of Italy, and pigged out on salad. It seems that when I eat cookies, I get really hungry for salad. Tonight I did however cook dinner, we had Honey Sesame Chicken, which we used a sauce packet to make. It was good, and nice change from leftovers. Tomorrow night I will be working late, and with the weather being snowy on Saturday its hard to say what I will cook this weekend, but stay tuned!

No comments: