Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to Low Fat = Really Good Dinners

Whiles I can complain about eating low fat, it works quite well for me. I will miss all the fatty-sweets in my life that I shouldn't eat anyway. However, I will scout out and find not as fatty ones. The upside to when my husband I really work hard on eating low fat we spend less on groceries, and we eat better. Sometimes I feel like it is a gourmet dinner every other night -- we eat left overs. We use Cooking Light recipes mostly. When I am not using Cooking Light I will adapt recipes and tone down the fat content. Whiles I will miss the doughnuts, cupcakes, frosting, chocolate chip cookie dough (the low fat version doesn't cut it), candy bars, brownies, and etc.. I will enjoy the great well rounded meals. I will seek out sweets that aren't as fatty, low fat ice cream is a plus, and I can still have sugar. Good thing easter is coming up, Peeps are Fat Free! :)

No comments: