Saturday, November 29, 2008

Review: Hazel Hill Chocolate Treats

In Downtown Topeka you will find Hazel Hill, a chocolate shop. They carry a wide variety of chocolate covered goodness. You can get chocolate items in white, milk or dark chocolate and they are all wonderful. They also have fudge, and a variety of "carmel apples" If you ask them they will even cut up your apple for you, or wrap it up for a present. I have indulged my sweet-tooth more than I should I am sure. Today my husband and I picked up a few treats, top dark chocolate peanut butter cup, right is a chocolate covered marshmallow, and front is a Cashew Hill. Cashews covered in carmel then chocolate. The caramel was very thick and creamy, and the cashews were crunchy and fresh. They are all very delicious and reasonably priced. Especially compared to some of the corporate chocolate shops and catalogs. You can order from them online at http://www.hazelhillchocolate.com/

No comments: